Multi-level marketing at a glance
Multi-level marketing in numbers:
• More than 50 people worldwide become millionaires every day through working with multi-level marketing.
• In the Unites States alone more than 400,000 people became millionaires through MLM.
• MLM industry holds the first place as the fastest growing economic system in the world.
• Turnover of all MLM companies in the world is more than 153 billion dollars.
• The turnover of this industry increases by 20-30 percent annually.
• More than 20 million people work in this business.
• This business is a part-time job for more than 50 million people.
• 60,000 people become MLM distributors every day.
• MLM companies can be found in 125 countries around the world.
• In the U.S 15 percent of the population is engaged in multi-level marketing, 2 percent of the population is engaged in network marketing worldwide.
• U.S. economists agree that in the 21st century 70 percent of all companies in the world will utilize MLM principles in their work.
• MLM industry is more than 50 years old (the industry was founded in 1946).
• This industry can be found in 125 countries and employs more than 60 million people worldwide.
Here are just a few quotes from famous people about multi-level marketing:
Warren Buffett: "A dollar makes a dollar - it's the best investment I would make."
Fortune magazine: “Getting the world's best business secret is any investor’s dream”.
Bill Clinton: "Your industry is developing and growing worldwide giving people a chance to change their lives for the better."
What will your decision be?
You are ready to join the industry with unique opportunities where everyone can achieve real financial freedom?
Join APL today!