Multi-level marketing at a glance
Multi-level marketing in numbers:
• More than 50 people worldwide become millionaires every day through working with multi-level marketing.
• In the Unites States alone more than 400,000 people became millionaires through MLM.
• MLM industry holds the first place as the fastest growing economic system in the world.
• Turnover of all MLM companies in the world is more than 153 billion dollars.
• The turnover of this industry increases by 20-30 percent annually.
• More than 20 million people work in this business.
• This business is a part-time job for more than 50 million people.
• 60,000 people become MLM distributors every day.
• MLM companies can be found in 125 countries around the world.
• In the U.S 15 percent of the population is engaged in multi-level marketing, 2 percent of the population is engaged in network marketing worldwide.
• U.S. economists agree that in the 21st century 70 percent of all companies in the world will utilize MLM principles in their work.
• MLM industry is more than 50 years old (the industry was founded in 1946).
• This industry can be found in 125 countries and employs more than 60 million people worldwide.
Here are just a few quotes from famous people about multi-level marketing:
Warren Buffett: "A dollar makes a dollar - it's the best investment I would make."
Fortune magazine: “Getting the world's best business secret is any investor’s dream”.
Bill Clinton: "Your industry is developing and growing worldwide giving people a chance to change their lives for the better."
What will your decision be?
You are ready to join the industry with unique opportunities where everyone can achieve real financial freedom?